“Olamide gave me money to shoot “Shake body” video because I was broke” — Skale reveals, and Olamide replies him… Singer, Skales has revealed the role Olamide of YBNL played in his life. He took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to announce that Olamide helped him with funds for his hit track “Shake Body” video shoot. Skales Skales revealed this via a series of Tweets on Twitter. He admitted that he was broke then, and this favour from YBNL boss changed his life foreer. “Guys I have been holding back for so long, But I gotta let the world know, Olamide actually gave me cash to shoot “ShakeBody” Video”. Olamide Back then, I was super broke and couldn’t afford to shoot a video for that song. I will never forget it bro Thanks a lot. And since then my life has never been the same….GOD BLESS ALL THE REAL AND TRUE ONES OUT THERE.. ..and then, the YBNL Boss responded thus: “God for all bro 🙏🏾 we agreed to keep this coded dough lol 🤦🏾♂️” See the exchange below; ...
$90 Billion Loot: “I Can’t Forfeit What Was Never Mine”- Diezani Madueke Tells EFCC Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison Madueke has finally spoken on several allegations of looting levelled against her by the EFCC. According to the statement she released yesterday, Madueke said she did not steal Nigera’s money, the anti-graft agency was taking advantage of her silence to try and convict her in the media hence her response. “I wish to state I cannot forfeit what was never mine. “I do not know the basis on which the EFCC has chosen to say that I am the owner of these funds as no evidence was provided to me before the order was obtained, and they have not, in fact, served me with the order or any evidence since they obtained it.” “Let me re-state categorically as I have always maintained, for the record, I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. I am willing to respond to charges brought against me tha...
HBD to her...lawve her acting skills tho'...Many more fruitful years on earth.
ReplyDelete